ST. MORITZ – ZURICH IN 1 DAY (24/25 June 2022)
A GRAVEL ADVENTURE – A RIDE OF MORE THAN 200 KM – A RIDE AND NOT A RACE – A RIDE IN GUIDED GROUPS – A COMMUNITY EXPERIENCE
What participants say about the first TORTOUR Gravel 200: “It was great cinema.” “An epic event.” “The no race format was a great fit.” “Thank you to everyone involved for such an unforgettable day.” “One of the greatest experiences for me.”
Are you also a fan of the Gravel cycling trend? Do you enjoy longer distances and the free choice of the road surface? Do you want to experience something new? We welcome you to our Gravel community and look forward to your participation at the TORTOUR Gravel 200. Join this gravel ride and enjoy an event of a special kind.
Impressions Gravel 200
- Journey from Zurich City to St. Moritz in the Twerenbold Car. Departure approx. 16.00h. Bicycles are transported in the trailer.
- Arrival at the Hotel Schweizerhof or Hotel Hauser am Sonnenplatz, St. Moritz
- Dinner together at the Hotel Schweizerhof
- Early morning breakfast together at the Hotel Schweizerhof
- Start of the various strength groups for the TORTOUR Gravel 200
- Extended ride over 200+km/3’000 Hm (no race)
- Arrival Zurich-City in the early evening
- Car trip
- Overnight stay in a Premium Hotel
- Ride Guides
- Support vehicle
- Exclusive Giordana TORTOUR Gravel Jersey
- Participation fee in a single room: CHF 360.
- Participation price in a double room: CHF 295.
Temporary routing. The final route will be communicated shortly before the event.
- Refund of the paid participation fee in case of cancellation of the camp due to stricter Corona measures (minus administration fee).
- We reserve the right to make changes to the programme due to weather conditions, the nature of the route, time schedules etc.
- All participants must abide by the traffic rules at all times and are responsible for themselves.
- Participation is on your own responsibility and at your own risk. The organizer (Cycling Unlimited AG, 2540 Grenchen) excludes liability towards the participants for any damages, both contractual and tortious, to the extent permitted by law.
- Participants are responsible for the condition of their own equipment.
- Liability, accident and health insurance are the responsibility of the participants.
- Participation is compulsory. In principle, no participation fees will be refunded in the event of cancellation.