ST. MORITZ – ZURICH IN 1 DAY (25/26 June 2021)
-EXCLUSIVE TEST EVENT-
Are you also a fan of the Gravel cycling trend? Do you enjoy longer distances and the free choice of the road surface? Do you want to experience something new?
The well known 3-day TORTOUR Gravel event in autumn is becoming more and more popular and our TORTOUR Gravel community consisting of a wild mix of all cycling disciplines is growing year by year. So it’s time to test a new format and meet the needs of gravel aficionados.
Join us for this pioneer ride (not a race) and share the challenge and your experiences with us.
Impressions Gravel 200
- Journey from Zurich City to St. Moritz in the Twerenbold Car. Departure approx. 16.00h. Bicycles are transported in the trailer.
- Arrival at the 4* Hotel Schweizerhof(https://schweizerhofstmoritz.ch)
- Dinner at the hotel restaurant
- Early morning breakfast in the hotel restaurant
- Start of the TORTOUR Gravel 200
- Extended ride over 200+km/3’000 Hm (no race)
- Arrival Zurich-City in the early evening
- Car trip
- Overnight stay in a 4* hotel
- Ride Guides
- Support vehicle
- Exclusive Giordana TORTOUR Gravel Jersey
- Participation fee in a single room: CHF 350.
- Participation price in a double room: CHF 295.
Temporary routing. The final route will follow in the coming weeks.
- Number of participants: max. 30
- Refund of the paid participation fee in case of cancellation of the camp due to stricter Corona measures (minus administration fee).
- We reserve the right to make changes to the programme due to weather conditions, the nature of the route, time schedules etc.
- All participants must abide by the traffic rules at all times and are responsible for themselves.
- Participation is on your own responsibility and at your own risk. The organizer (Cycling Unlimited AG, 2540 Grenchen) excludes liability towards the participants for any damages, both contractual and tortious, to the extent permitted by law.
- Participants are responsible for the condition of their own equipment.
- Liability, accident and health insurance are the responsibility of the participants.
- Participation is compulsory. In principle, no participation fees will be refunded in the event of cancellation.